- Looking to become a daily destination deal website? Tech Crunch provides A Primer On Groupon-Like Startups for those that are new to the space. This isn’t easy to do and if you are looking to set up a deal website check out Dealo.com, a new Gordian Project venture.
- CBS’ Money Watch didn’t have good news to report to retailers this week. The article starts out with the following quote: "The Commerce Department reported Wednesday that retail sales fell 0.5 percent in the month of June, after falling a smaller than initially reported 1.1 percent the previous month. Are U.S. consumers throwing in the towel?"
- Business Insider doesn’t have a more optimistic report than that of the above mentioned Money Watch as they detail “Rosenberg: Still Not Convinced? Here's 13 MORE Signs The Recovery Has Hit The Skids”
- Google acquires Metaweb to help enhance search, as reported by the Los Angeles Times.
- Mashable reports on and shows the trailer for the upcoming Facebook inspired movie, “The Social Network”. Check out the trailer below:
The possibilities are endless with a bathroom remodel. Discover your classic side with a clawfoot tub, experiment with fresh bathroom vanities, select from a wide variety of shower doors and coordinate it all with a matching bathroom faucet. Shop PlumberSurplus.com 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for all of your bathroom needs.