- Does your website need a television series? Some have figured out how to do it right, meaning profitably, but it’s not easy.
- A few more reasons why your website sucks debuted today. One point that really caught my attention was the connection made between where site search filters are placed relative to the content that the filters affect. The author, Jack Aaronson, makes an obvious point, but one that we need to keep in mind as we design for users. He states, “Visual design does more to enforce the notion of "this thing goes with that thing" than anything else on the page. If there is a content block (like search results) and a box that shows filterable attributes for that content, make sure they're visually connected in some way. Otherwise, an incredibly useful feature won't be used or understood.”
- Want great employees? Try the Zappos strategy and offer them $2,000.00 to quit.
- Predictions still say growth in 2010 for eCommerce.
- The holidays are coming. It’s time to get prepared and lay out marketing strategies. Search Engine Land posted a great article with five tips for doing so. Five tips may not sound like a lot but they have packed a ton of information within each tip to help marketers get prepared.
Kohler is arguably one of the most innovative brands in the home improvement industry. The new Karbon faucet has completely transformed the kitchen and more specifically revolutionized the kitchen faucet. Meanwhile Kohler seems to effortlessly create bathroom fixtures that are not only sleek but save water, like the Escale toilet.