- Craig Tomlin offers five usability tips and teases readers with an additional five to follow in an upcoming article. I may not agree with every tip provided in this article but each website designer can evaluate usability for themselves. I particularly enjoyed the example given in number five which was “Reduce shopping cart distractions”. The example given by the author is a great one as I too would have been completely overwhelmed by the shopping cart page. I look forward to seeing the next article.
- Almost 30% of British online shoppers forget their login information when shopping online and state that it is their biggest annoyance. Europe as a whole said that their biggest annoyance was poor customer service. Both statistics led those surveyed to reveal that these annoyances led them to spend less money than when their satisfaction level was high.
- Trust and security remain important factors to consumers when deciding who to shop with online retailers.
- Sears leaves categories vulnerable to creative comics.
- Analysts are early to point to signs of stabilization in the economic environment, stating highlights from eCommerce as the beginnings of recovery.
Little Giant has been hard at work engineering pumps that their most loyal customers have been waiting for. PlumberSurplus.com is your destination for the new Little Giant TSW Sump Pump System and their NXTGen Condensate Pumps.