- This is something that we have talked about and something that I have wanted to do for a really long time so I am glad that another blogger brought it up as a subject and as a best practice. Michael Martine wrote Make Your Customer the Hero a post about featuring customers on the company blog, how to go about doing so, and the benefits that both parties receive from doing so. I would be really curious to know if our customers are reading our blog and how many would be interested in being featured, so maybe this post will spur the conversation.
- Internet Retailer reported on data released by the Commerce department and comScore both of which show consumer spending down for the second quarter of 2009 as compared to last year.
- Although the title suggests that Kevin Ertell is merely making predictions when it comes to the future of online retail I would argue that this article is closer to an educated forecast. A worthwhile read, Predicting the Future of Retail, doesn’t really make claims that are too outlandish, at least not in my humble opinion.
- Twitter contests that go well v. Twitter contests that can ruin or really damage a reputation.
- The title alone for this week’s Whiteboard Friday sucked me in. SEOmoz is quite good at doing that anyways, but the content’s worth it as well. Check out Whiteboard Friday: 10 Disturbing Similarities Between Dating & Raising Venture Capital.
Little Giant has been hard at work engineering pumps that their most loyal customers have been waiting for. PlumberSurplus.com is your destination for the new Little Giant TSW Sump Pump System and their NXTGen Condensate Pumps.