- CIT is looking for investors, and the NRF (National Retail Federation) is feeling the pinch. Without factors like CIT taking on the financial burden between suppliers and retailers, supply chains will struggle to continue to produce at a rate that consumers want to see product on retailer’s shelves. As the holiday season approaches both suppliers and retailers have begun to panic as they realize that this couldn’t be happening at a worse time.
- Future or hopeful entrepreneurs may want to look to this roadmap to see if they have what it takes to make it.
- Yahoo! rolled out their new homepage and with high-quality reviews, which is good considering it was supposed to debut last year.
- Increase creativity by distancing the group from the problem.
- This is a to be continued blog but I have complete faith that the copywriting tips that are going to come from the follow up are going to be worth linking to the initial post. It helps that he references one of my favorite childhood movies throughout the post as well so the post in general is thoroughly enjoyable.
- Amazon bought Zappos this week and the price keeps updating.
- This quote was brought to my attention courtesy of Contrast Blog
“Usability is not everything. If usability engineers designed a nightclub, it would be clean, quiet, brightly lit, with lots of places to sit down, plenty of bartenders, menus written in 18-point sans-serif, and easy-to-find bathrooms. But nobody would be there. They would all be down the street at Coyote Ugly pouring beer on each other.”
-From his book User Interface Design for Programmers
The possibilities are endless with a bathroom remodel. Discover your classic side with a clawfoot
tub, experiment with fresh bathroom vanities and coordinate it all with matching
faucets. Shop PlumberSurplus.com 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for all of your bathroom needs.