So we have finally started utilizing Twitter so feel free to follow us to keep up to date on our latest activities.
This week’s eCommerce review:
- According to a post by Bruce Temkin, as we add functionality to our websites we may be decreasing the ease of navigation, and according to his numbers it looks like there is plenty of room for improvement.
- To niche or not to niche, that is a great question, especially if your competition is trying to dominate you via SERPs! Search Engine Land takes a look at microsites in relation so SERP’s.
- Tools every Google Analytics professional should have.
- Avinash, well known analytics guru, goes over the basics of daily, weekly, and monthly unique visitors. The summary of the lesson is to pretty much forget those metrics, and instead look at absolute unique visitors over a given time period. Gotta love simplicity.
- As someone who feels the need to justify reasoning, I can completely identify with this post from Future Now, On a Scale From 1 to 5 Surveys Stink. Here’s Why!
The possibilities are endless with a bathroom remodel. Discover your classic side with a clawfoot tub, experiment with fresh bathroom vanities and coordinate it all with matching
faucets. Shop PlumberSurplus.com 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for all of your bathroom needs.