- eBay is scheduled to make quite a few changes this Spring. Scot Wingo of ChannelAdvisor has prepared a White Paper on the changes for those of you still selling on eBay.
- Chris Barr highlights the importance of consumer trust.
- Rachel Hirsch reviews a recent eMarketer report and explains why men and women aren’t created equal, especially when marketing to each gender.
- SKTool, Google’s new search based keyword tool, was reviewed by Practical eCommerce and the assessment looks positive.
- Search Engine Land’s Just Behave column reminds us merchants that consumers are “more than skin and bones with credit cards”.
Kohler is arguably one of the most innovative brands in the home improvement industry. The new Karbon faucet has completely transformed the kitchen and more specifically revolutionized the kitchen faucet. Meanwhile Kohler seems to effortlessly create bathroom fixtures that are not only sleek but save water, like the Escale toilet.