I don’t know about the rest of you but I have no idea where this week went? This next week is special to us here at Gordian Project, as we will be celebrating the PlumberSurplus.com four year anniversary! Time flies, whether it is just this past week or four years since PlumberSurplus.com went live.
- Google wants us to sign a petition to free the airwaves; if you are interested in signing click here. The Houston Chronicle reports on the subject and seems to honestly try to present both sides of the argument between those who oppose what Google is trying to do and those who are for it.
- I liked this article because I think the author did a good job of comparing two very different consumer internet companies, Blue Nile and WebMD. What surprised me was in the very first sentence where the author referenced web 3.0. I think I know the new buzz word for this year, as web 2.0 is soooooo 2007. It totally reminds me of that commercial from IBM… bingo!
- SmartBargains 1, Overstock 0
- Is there anything that Amazon won’t do? In my opinion, not really. On Wednesday Amazon unveiled A9.com, their version of a Google Product Search?
- This weeks Google Olympics logos: