This week’s variety is fun because it is full of images, and as studies have shown as the text increases visit time decreases.
- Google is updating its logo daily in honor of the Olympics. These are the logos that have graced us so far:
- Paying attention to social networks can pay off for the retailer and the social butterflies.
- What if we could create linkbait before it happens? Visa, in a sense, did it with their latest commercial.
- What are you trying to offer that your competition isn’t? Seth Godin helps us take a look at the intangibles.
- SearchEngineLand.com reported on a new tool called Wordle this week. What it does is create a customizable tag cloud of the most prominent words in a text or url. So I took the liberty of seeing what our eCommerce and Entrepreneurship tag cloud would look like: