I can’t wait to let you all in on some of our new projects, but for now we must exercise patience. Here’s this week in eCommerce.
- I know it is the middle of July and thoughts of Christmas and the Holiday season may seem far off to many, but marketers should have the season on their radar and on their schedules. Internet Retailer posted an article this week claiming that marketers should have holiday campaigns ready by October. Read the full article with figures from MarketLive Inc.’s recent study here.
- The Small Business Mavericks have compiled a few lists that they believe can make or break a small internet retailer.
- Affiliates have been getting a bad rap at recent conferences, so The Rimm-Kaufman Group has provided a video featuring Shop.org’s Larry Joseloff explaining how to balance affiliate programs.
- Want your business teams to perform better? According to this study one of the first things a company can do to increase performance is to not have one dominating team leader.
- Andy Beal has announced the 2008 SEM scholarship winner.
- Tell Marketing Pilgrim what you think the conversation went like for this picture….
This was my thought (hey it’s Friday, have some fun with it):
“Sergey: Jerry you gotta let loose a little bit man, you look like you are about to have a breakdown.
Larry: Yeah if you don’t have your sunglasses at least tossle your hair a bit so you don’t look so uptight.
Jerry: I know I know, it’s just, well you guys know what it’s like where I’m at, I mean I don’t even have a bean bag in my office.”