These come out on Friday’s so I’d like wish everyone a happy Cinco de Mayo now, while we take a look at my favorite highlights in the exciting world of eCommerce.
- The “R” word is being used more and more frequently as of late, but not all industries are feeling the hurt of higher gas prices and harder economic times.
- Think that an online retailer that claims they have a 20.9% conversion rate is bogus? Marketing Pilgrim explains what they are doing to experience this kind of success.
- The New York tax law was the buzz of the industry last week, but online retailers are fighting back with lawsuits.
- There is so much to think about and research when thinking about expanding abroad. This blog put some valuable articles in one post.
- Kindle is finally ready to ship!