If you’re a sports fan this is one of the greatest times of the year. March Madness is in full effect, NBA and NHL playoffs are approaching, and baseball season has started. To top it all off, as a SoCal fan, my teams are looking good…mostly. With that in mind, if you are anything like my fellow co-workers and I you may have been watching basketball at your lunch instead of reading the latest eCommerce news; that’s what I’m here for!
- Want to improve sales and marketing? Check out the “Powerful Sales & Marketing Ideas of $100 Million Dollar Companies”.
- Commission Junction is experiencing a bug, some merchants are unable to see affiliate applications and it’s been going on for a week!
- Curious about where you stand in the world of search marketing? SEOmoz published results to their SEO Industry Survey that may help you find out if you are at the beginning, middle or end of the pack
- Sick of the major search engines? Here are five alternatives.
- Not everyone is happy about Google’s “Search-Within-Search”.