I don’t know about you guys but I am definitely not ready to change my clock for Daylight Savings Time this weekend. Given that we are going to lose an hour this weekend the links I have provided in this week’s variety should at least help catch you up on eCommerce!
- Happy Birthday eCommerce! According the E-Commerce Times, the industry celebrated its 25th birthday this week.
- Want to stretch your SEO budget? Try diversifying your link building strategy.
- Gigaom interviewed Gail Ennis, Omniture’s Chief Marketing Officer, after the Omniture Summit last weekend. She gives insights into the show and to up and coming enhancements of their product… for those of us who did not attend.
- Ask.com to become the ladies man of search?
- Retail-eCommerce.com started a series this week on improving conversion rates, today’s post focuses on improving landing pages.