I don’t know about the rest of you out there, but my desk is looking awfully cluttered from this week’s activities! In case you didn’t have a chance to check out some of the great insights provided by our fellow ecommercers here are a few of my favorites from the week.
- If your title is “Director of Human Resources” you may think about changing it to “Director of Talent”, Seth Godin explains.
- Talks of recession, and the credit crunch are already circulating gloomy data for businesses, but internet retailers may have an upper hand in the long run. Barbara from 3W Design Group - Media presents a positive outlook on the situation.
- Think you know about ecommerce? Test your skills here.
- Great news internet retailers! According to a University of Michigan study “Online retailers are delivering the goods and better customer service than traditional stores”
- Darren Rowe has a thing or two to share about link selling, in “Conversations with an Underground Text Link Seller”
- Lunar Eclipse caused by eBay fee changes?