Happy Leap Day everyone! I know some of you were getting crazy at SMX this week, but I hung out in good old Southern California and caught up on some ecommerce blogs. I have highlighted a few for you below.
- Varien is doing a usability review of popular websites, I think the whole series is worth checking out but they included us in this post analyzing customer service landing pages, so that is the one I wanted to highlight.
- Is Google gunning for LivePerson with their new live chat service?
- The Word of Mouth Marketing Agency, or WOMMA, published an insightful article this week: For Every $1 Spent Online, the Internet Influences $3.45 Offline.
- Target doesn’t respond to blogs because blogs are “nontraditional media outlets”, read the full article here.
- iTunes beats out Best Buy and Target in the music industry, coming in second to Wal-Mart.