Wow, Super Tuesday, tornadoes, and an economic stimulus package passes! How can one woman pay attention to everything going on in ecommerce. Well I did and here's what I've brought you!
- Aaron Wall of SEOBook may think that Commission Junction is garbage, we have reason to disagree. Pay attention next week to see why Ryan thinks that CJ isn’t as bad as Aaron claims.
- Amazon Product Ads has been around for at least 6 months, but is finally starting to pick up traction; our friend Brian Smith explains.
- Marketing Pilgrim, Andy Beal, uses social media to determine Super Tuesday results before they happen.
- Unsure who to vote for in the 2008 election? This tool may help.
- PPC campaigns can be tricky. SEOmoz has figured out when to pause your PPC campaign.