Think someone you know may be interested in this product? Enter the fields below, and we'll send them information about it.
Your Name:
Friend's Name:
Friend's Email:
Message: (Optional)

Dorcy 41-4296 120 LUMEN - 4C K2 LED SPOTLIGHT W/ BATTERIES

Dorcy 41-4296 120 LUMEN - 4C K2 LED SPOTLIGHT W/ BATTERIES

$70.19 & Eligible for Free Shipping
Qty
237 in stock - Order now for delivery in 5-7 days
Add to Cart
Ships internationally
Share
Dorcy 41-4296 120 LUMEN - 4C K2 LED SPOTLIGHT W/ BATTERIES

Dorcy 41-4296 120 LUMEN - 4C K2 LED SPOTLIGHT W/ BATTERIES Features:
• This 120 lumen spotlight features a High Powered K2 Luxeon LED Solid State Diode. With tough construction, this spotlight features a pivoting head swivel neck and projects a spot beam over 100 yards. The 120 lumen spotlight includes 4 C cell Energizer batteries, and has proven to provide an excellent long lasting run time
• Luxeon K2 LEDs from Lumileds offer state of the art performance. With the highest output available and most robust construction the K2 outperforms all other solid state lighting devices currently in full scale production
• By incorporating Luxeon's K2 the Dorcy flashlight system provides the greatest performance and value in high performance lighting products
• This light outperforms the competition. With high quality aircraft grade aluminum housings, o-ring seals to protect from dust and moisture, rubber booted push button switches, and precision machined parts the Dorcy K2 series of high performance flashlights will provide years of brilliant performance and reliable service
• The Dorcy precision reflector system coupled with the K2 produces a strong, focused, and intense beam of light that will project well over 100 feet. The center spot concentrates about 80% of the light output while using the remaining 20% to provide a bright area around the center spot to light up a wide viewing area
• The Dorcy K2 flashlights are able to operate in extreme conditions. At temperatures from more than 30 degrees below zero to over +130 Fahrenheit. In high humidity extreme cold or blazing heat the Dorcy K2 will out perform the competition
• 120 Lumens of Light Output
• Hands Free Use
• Swivel Neck Pivoting Head
• Patented Heat Transmission & Circuit Proctection
• 30 Hour Run Time
• Includes 4 C Cell Batteries

Dorcy 41-4296 120 LUMEN - 4C K2 LED SPOTLIGHT W/ BATTERIES Specifications:
• UPC: 035355442960
• Weight: 2.17 lb
• Length: 7.38 in
• Width: 5.60 in
• Height: 14.25 in.
• Spotlight
• Projects beam of light up to 100 feet
• Features a high powered K2Luxeon LED solid state diode
• Hands free use
• Swivel neck pivoting head
• Patented heat transmission and circuit protection
• Operates in temperatures from more than -30 DegreesF to +130 DegreesF
• 30 hour run time
• Four C cell batteries included
• 160 lumens
Manufacturer:
Model:
41-4296
UPC:
035355442960


This product has no reviews
Write a Review
Display Submit a Question

Customers Also Bought

128826
$109.95   $149.33
Stanley 020800R FatMax 4-in-1 Mobile Work Station
Ships in 1-2 weeks
Eligible for Free Shipping
84041
$27.61   $44.66
Bosch 2607001079 Sanding Fence for 1274DVS Belt Sander
Ships in 1-2 weeks
Eligible for Free Shipping
84063
$27.51   $47.74
Bosch 1608030024 Sanding Stand for 1274DVS Belt Sander
In Stock - Order Now
Eligible for Free Shipping
Learning Center

The Learning Center is a one stop destination for everything from buying guides and expert advice to videos and DIY Guides.