Think someone you know may be interested in this product? Enter the fields below, and we'll send them information about it.
Your Name:
Friend's Name:
Friend's Email:
Message: (Optional)

Belvedere 5001228 Repair Kit for Vacuum Breaker Model 403

(1) Read reviews  |  Write a review View Larger
/
Share
$16.94 $21.00
You Save: $4.06 (19%)
UPC:  895366001019
Model #:  5001228
Quantity Add to Projects
Eligible for Free Shipping Order now for delivery in 5-7 days

Ships internationally
Belvedere 5001228 Repair Kit for Vacuum Breaker Model 403

Belvedere Repair Kit For Vacuum Breaker 403 # 5001228. Belvedere has been providing the highest quality salon furnishings and equipment for seventy years. Innovation, classic comfort and stylish functionality combine to make Belvedere products the finest available. Join the world's top salons by creating a functional, distinct salon style with the Belvedere Collection.

Belvedere 5001228 Repair Kit for Vacuum Breaker Model 403 Features:
• For vacuum breaker # 403
• Service part
• Shampoo bowl and faucet accessory
• Model no. 5001228
Manufacturer: Belvedere
Model: 5001228
UPC: 895366001019 Product Rating: 5 Star Avg Rating Shipping Promotions: Discounted Next Day Air
5/5 Stars
1 review
Sort Display Write a Review
5/5 StarsThe small washer is all that is needed. | 95% or the repairs can be made with only one piece from the kit. That's the small, tube type, washer insert. The other 5%, also need the larger washer. I have never needed to replase the brass or plastic pieces in the kit.
Recommended? Yes.
Sort Display Submit a Question
Q:This did not come with instructions, though a review mentioned them. I'm sure its simple, but I could use the info. Thankspwa51 | Thursday, July 11, 2013
Know the answer? Sign in to answer this question.
A:
For a copy of the instructions, please contact the manufacturer at (800) 435-5491
Aaron | Friday, July 12, 2013
Was this answer helpful? Sign in to rate this answer
Learning Center

The Learning Center is a one stop destination for everything from buying guides and expert advice to videos and DIY Guides.


Frequently Bought Together

181133
Belvedere 5001228 Repair Kit for Vacuum Breaker Model 403Belvedere 5001228 Repair Kit for Vacuum Breaker Model 403
#1
$16.94   $21.00
Belvedere 5001228 Repair Kit for Vacuum Breaker Model 403
Delivery in 5-7 days
(1)
Eligible for Free Shipping
181154
Belvedere 5001872 Whiz Spray, BlackBelvedere 5001872 Whiz Spray, Black
#2
$26.62   $33.00
Belvedere 5001872 Whiz Spray, Black
Delivery in 5-7 days
Eligible for Free Shipping
150283
Belvedere 403 Standard Model Vacuum BreakerBelvedere 403 Standard Model Vacuum Breaker
#3
$104.05   $129.00
Belvedere 403 Standard Model Vacuum Breaker
Delivery in 5-7 days
Eligible for Free Shipping
Buy all 3
$147.61 $183.00
You Save:
$35.39 (19%)