Do It Yourself: Installing a Kitchen Faucet
Note: Important installation information will be included in your manufacturer manual included with the
product. Follow all local code requirements for installation
The Kitchen is quickly becoming the center of the home. The kitchen faucet
is an essential part of the design and functionality of the kitchen. Manufacturers and designers are continuously releasing new and innovative kitchen faucets. Follow the directions in this how to guide and you too can install the kitchen latest in kitchen faucets.
The installation of a kitchen faucet can be done in a few short steps:
- Step One: The first step in installing a kitchen faucet is to slide the undercover over the faucet supply hoses and hose outlet.
- Step Two: Next feed the faucet supply hoses and hose outlet through the sink hole and position the faucet so that it is stable and even.
- Step Three: Now that the supply hoses and hose outlet have been fed throught the sink hole, slide the bracket and washer over the stud thread on the nut and tighten securely.
- Step Four: From under the sink securely hand tighten the nut.
- Step Five: Now it is time to install the sprayer. You do this by inserting the spray holder through the sink hole. Finally insert the hand sprayhose through the spray holder and attach the hose to the hose outlet.
The pieces to your faucet are now installed, please contact your local plumber if any questions arise while changing your old kitchen faucet for a new one. If you're looking for some supplies for this project, check out our faucet replacement package below:
Shop for Kitchen Faucets