World Imports Decorative Lighting and Plumbing
Since the end of the 1960's, World Imports
has continually provided a higher level of style and sophistication to interior designers and re modelers from all parts of the globe. Each piece, be it traditional, classic, contemporary or strikingly eclectic, is an a complete and an individual work of art. World Imports Decorative Lighting provides numerous collections of unsurpassed quality, design and workmanship in lighting.
World Imports lighting has made it a point to provide the most brilliant products and styles. Encompassing a full spectrum of styles and designs matching the elegance of the French Country, the beauty of an English manor, and the modernity of the contemporary European and American Design; with designers that continue to gain direction wherever they are.
To provide their customer with the best selection to match their style and budget, World Imports travels the globe to research and find the latest styles and translates them to fit individual needs. Their mission is to bring beautiful, inspirational decorative lighting designs that are both affordable, durable and beautiful, at home in any room of the house. Consider their range of styles for both interior lighting and exterior lighting.
World Imports sells many different types of lighting products for your homes interior. Whether it is a chandelier, track lighting or island fixtures, all of the products come with World Imports signature style and function. Browse the selections below for the World Imports interior lighting
you are looking for.
Beautiful lighting does not have to be only on the inside of your home. World Imports Exterior Lighting
encompasses many different product types that are tested and designed to withstand the elements and still help to make the exterior of your house beautiful. Browse many of World Imports Collections below.
World Imports Lighting:
World Imports Lighting designs products for the customer; and in doing so they create a multitude of styles and designs that are as new and interesting as the person installing them. Whether you want an elegant hanging lantern or a modern wall sconce, there is a World Imports Light that will meet your needs. Browse all World Imports Lights
and start creating the room you have been dreaming of.
World Imports Lighting FAQ
Are bulbs included with your fixtures?
Only with Title 24 lighting and fixtures using G-9 bulbs.
Are your fixtures available in different finishes?
Fixtures are only available in the finishes shown on our website.
Can your outdoor fixtures withstand wet environments?
Yes. All outdoor fixtures are salt spray tested.
Can your bathroom vanity lights be installed up or down?
All bathroom fixtures with medium based bulbs can be mounted up or down.
Are your fixtures UL damp rated?
All outdoor and bathroom fixtures are damp rated.
How are your shades installed?
Shades are either clip-ons, screwed in, or go into the socket. This varies depending on the fixture.
Are your globes interchangeable?
Some globes are interchangeable. It depends on the fitter size.
How do I clean your lighting fixtures?
- Brass: Dust with a soft dry cloth / or use warm water + mild dish soap, then dry off as soon as possible. ****Never use window cleaner w/ ammonia**** If item is solid brass (A magnet wont stick to it) you may use brass cleaner or polish followed immediately w/ a coating of clear lacquer spray paint.
- Glass: Dust with a soft dry cloth / or use warm water + mild dish soap, then dry it off as soon as possible. ****Never use window cleaner w/ Ammonia**** (Note: air-dried glass forms a film that is harder to clean than the original dust. Always hand dry as soon as possible to avoid this film.)
- Alabaster: Alabaster is a porous stone, don’t soak it & don’t use detergent. You may use a dry or slightly damp cloth to gently wipe the fixture.
- Crystal: Use a pair of dry cotton gloves (or soft dry cloth) to rub each crystal pendant between your fingers until it shines. (If this takes too much rubbing try a light misting of crystal cleaning spray but beware- some sprays may leave the crystal sticky, requiring more frequent cleanings). Or you may use warm water + mild dish soap and dry it off as soon as possible.
- Washable Silk Lampshades: Fill a tub with enough warm water to cover shade. Add ivory snow detergent (or equivalent). Use suds on a soft brush or white color safe towel & gently rub any spots with a circular motion. Dip entire shade up & down. Don’t worry if the cloth stretches/sags- It will tighten when dry. Rinse well. Blow dry the frame wires with a hair dryer. After the frame parts are dry, set it on a dry towel or hang it outside on a hot day to drip dry