Elizabethan Classics History and Products
prides themselves on creating a product that truely defines the class of a generation while providing the function of modern day products. The styles that are built into their clawfoot tubs, sinks and shower products are elegant with a class that helps to define the room they are installed in.
Classic cast iron clawfoot tubs, acrylic clawfoot tubs, bath faucets, Victorian-style water closets, pedestal lavatories and console lavatories – all inspired by the days when style was warm, comfortable and appealing with just a flourish of understated sophistication. The Elizabethan Classics collection provides everything you need to complete the kitchen or bath of your dreams.
Brass Elegans FAQ
What is the warranty for your Elizabethan Classics line?
- Faucets -- 5 yrs. free of manufacturing, mechanical, & finish defects
- Cast Iron & Acylic Leg tubs -- Limited Lifetime warranty
- China: 1 yr. -- defects in materials & workmanship
- Basins -- 2 yr warranty *Finish excluded; it changes*
- Vanities -- 1 year
What is the difference between ceramic & washerless cartridges?
Ceramic is a quarter turn and better material. The control of the water flow is done by a replaceable cartridge or arrangement of seals that allow water flow when the holes or ports are lined up in the proper configuration.
When do you use a single offset, double offset & straight supply lines?
Single offset is with tub wall faucet and 3 3/8” center on floor. Double offset is with tub wall faucet and 8” center on floor. Straight supply lines are with rim mount faucet.
Can you paint our claw foot tubs?
Cast iron can be painted with oil enameled paint.
Do our plinth tubs have a leveling device?
Yes, for 1” capability.
Can you use a riser & enclosure with the swivel arm faucets?
No, the weight will not be supported over time.
Elizabethan Classics Cast Iron Leg Tub Care
Your Elizabethan Classics leg-tub has a porcelain enamel surface. Using Abrasive or self-cleaning (Spray-on & wipe off)cleaners can mar the surface, and void the warranty.
- Wipe dry immediately after each use.
- Clean with a liquid cleanser, such as liquid Top Job, Liquid Spic & Span, Formula 409 – following your chosen cleaner’s instructions.
- NEVER use cleaners with abrasives (including “Soft Scrub”), or ‘spray on, wipe off’ cleaners
Shop all Elizabethan Classics Products.